All court bookings must be made online via Tennis Australia’s ‘Book a Court’ system. Both club members and non-members can book instantly – simply choose your venue below to continue.
Court Hire Fees
|NON-MEMBERS||$20 p/hr||$32 p/hr|
Book a Court Information
HOW TO BOOK:
- Select which venue you would like to play at (Beaumaris Lawn Tennis Club or Bodley Street Courts) – press the relevant ‘BOOK NOW’ button above.
- Sign in using your account, or sign up if you don’t have an account. Please note if you’re a member and don’t sign in, you will be charged for the court booking as a non-member.
- Select when you want to play by specifying
- the day you wish to play
- the time you wish to play
- the duration you wish to play – from 30 mins to 2 hours
- the surface you wish to play on – clay or cushioned hardcourt
- and then check availability and book suitable court
- VIEW the Booking Sheet and select an available court and time. You can book up to 6 days in advance.
- Make payment (if required). *For bookings at night, payment must be made to cover for the use of the lights, for both members and non-members ($5 per half hour).
- Add your credit card payment details (if required).
You will receive an email confirming your booking AND an SMS containing your PIN code to access the court you’ve booked. This code becomes active 15 minutes before the start of your booking time.
Bodley St Courts can be accessed in the same way.
Once you make a booking you’ll receive the code for the lock box where the front door key is stored – you must put the key back into the lock box and re-lock after use. It is your responsibility to LOCK UP the building after your booking ends. Please don’t assume anyone else will do it.
TO START PLAYING:
Enter your unique PIN code you received when you made the booking, in the key pad closest to your booked court and press the enter key. If you have paid for use of the lights, they will automatically turn on once your code has been entered.
If you set up an account without using the link sent to you by BLTC, the system will not recognise you as a Member and will try to charge you for your court booking. In this event, please call or email the office and we will assist by merging your accounts.